It is the mission of Soldier’s Wish to identify and provide for the unmet needs of active duty members, veterans of military service, and their families. Soldier’s Wish educates the public about the needs of the veterans and active duty communities, including employment, physical and emotional needs, and emergency and disaster relief. They honor all branches of service, including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard, and encourage the public to join Soldier’s Wish in helping meet those needs through volunteering and other means.
File caps at $99.99
*0-6 Mo names available on reciprocal basis only
Usage Information: Partial listing, 12-month continuation.
- AICR Health Cause Contributors
- Amer Legion Non Member Dnrs
- Campus Crusade f/Christ
- Coalition/Salute Amer Heroes
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Mouth & Foot Painting Artists
- NACOP/Paralyzed Disabled Police Officers
- Natl Assn/Police Organizations
- Natl Federation/Blind
* For full usage, view our usage report below.